The Philippine Constructors Association, Inc. (PCA) invites all PCA members to take part in the 3rd Annual Affordable Housing Projects, a Marcus Evans event that will highlight long-term affordable housing strategies.
This mega event will be held on July 2-4, 2012 at Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel, Malaysia and will feature government and regulatory authorities, multilaterals, financing institutions, specialized agencies and international expert presentations and case studies.
This large-scale conference is designed to attract individuals and groups who are involved in the development of affordable housing projects, including government authorities and ministries, property developers, construction firms, contractors and builders, manufacturers and suppliers of building materials, and those involved in architecture and consulting and banking and finance.
By attending this event, participants are expected to gain insights on:
To register, contact Ms. Esther at EstherW@marcusevanskl.com or call her at +603 2723 6736.
- capitalizing on government-driven incentives to take advantage of the enormous potential of the affordable housing market
- appraising recent developments in the housing sector
- funding affordable housing in the new regime
- drawing on sustainable and energy efficient technologies to drive down costs
- propelling growth in the real estate sector through greater private and public sector involvement in affordable housing
- catalyzing partnerships between the public and private sectors to build momentum in affordable housing strategies in highly populated cities
- advancing technical know-how in innovative technologies and applying them into the design and construction of affordable housing structures
- drawing on cost-effective green building materials for an economically viable, sustainable and replicable construction model
- unraveling pragmatic financing models for individuals in the lower income group
- identifying alternative funding options, innovative PPP models and new investment options for affordable housing developers
- embracing new concepts and benefitting from the development of new affordable housing initiatives from emerging and existing markets
- evaluating the possibilities of the effective use of doing more with less resources
- discussing further improvements that are crucial to the delivery of affordable housing
- addressing city congestion through an integrated traffic management plan
- realigning the activities of public-private partnerships initiatives for sustainable urbanization
- networking opportunities with the authorities, international organizations, top industry players