The government has set this coming August the auctions for seven seaport rehabilitation project contracts amounting to P556 million.
The opening of bids for the following rehabilitation projects has been set on August 17:
- P183.25 million for the Iloilo Commercial Port Project (P183.25 million)
- Port of Tabaco (P52.66 million)
- Ormoc Port (P91.2 million)
- Dumangas Port (P63.27 million)
A pre-bid conference for the aforementioned projects is set on August 3 at the Philippine Ports Authority (PPA) Office in Manila. Auctions for the four projects were held last August 23.
Auctions for the development of the following ports, on the other hand, have been set on August 22.
- Lucena City Port (P33.23 million)
- Dumaguete City Port (P76.67 million)
- Pio Duran Port in Albay (P65.26 million)
A pre-bid conference for the three projects is set on August 5 at the PPA Office.